2009年7月10日金曜日

cook ♪

I made banana cake at my home. There were a lot of aped bananas in my home, because my mother bought them, and she said "The banana was very reasonable price! It was just 5yen in the shop of my job!"

We couldn't eat all bananas, so I made the banana cakes. I often make it when I have a lot of bananas, because it is very easy to cook. You can make it soon, if you have batter, sugar, egg and flour in your home. Of course, you necessary to prepare some bananas. If you have chocolate, please add it in the banana cake.

I made both of the normal banana cake and chocolate-banana cake. They were good! And I gave them to my friends when we went to karaoke. [131/6855]

3 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

Is banana 5yen!?
It's very reasonable!

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Ayumi.

When I lived alone, I bought banana sometimes. However banana is sold with 5~8 together at super market. So I couldn't eat all. I often missed to spoil some of banana.

Toshi

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

i wanna eat your cake!
I like sweets very much!