2009年7月19日日曜日

My favorite movie



I introduce my favorite movies in this essay. I have a lot of favorite movies, so I introduce some movies.

First, I write about “Chinese ghost story”. It was very old movies, and I was kindergartner when I watched it first. This movie has some series. I like 3 best of all series. It is love romance of a Chinese ghost woman and a priest. In this story, there are a lot of ghost woman, and they are very beautiful women. They tempt a lot of men to comes their house, and after they could tempt them, kill men.


But heroin who ghost rescued by a priest was good ghost. She did’t kill the man, and they were in love each other.
But a terrible boss of the ghosts tried to kill them, because the boss was afraid of be killed by them.

I think that CG of this movie is not good. But I like ghost’s costume and actress. They were very beautiful! If you like Chinese dress, you will become like this movie. I haven’t watched this movie for a long time, so I want to watch all series again.

Next, I introduce “nobody knows” It is Japanese movie and it got prize of movie. It was based on real story. A young mother who has 4 children gave up growing them. So she had children stay in their home, and she left there, and she made a new family.
Children couldn't earn money, so they became poor. They couldn't buy food, and a first-born son steal foods in shop for his brothers. The end of this story was very sad. I can’t believe that the story is real.


The actor who played the first-born son is Yuya Yagira. He was just young boy then, but he is good actor. His performance made me moved.
If you like serious story, please watch this movie. [316]



0 件のコメント: