2009年7月10日金曜日

Book review 1-13 [Chinese Adventure]


Book Review 1-13 [Chinese Adventure]

I read this book; title is “Chinese Adventure”.
At the grandmother’s birthday party, everyone gave her a lot of present. She was pleased them, especially, she loved a Chinese vase that one of the presents. But Floppy, grandmother’s dog broke it. When children found the broken vase, a magic key took children to China long ago.

They arrived at the Forbidden City, and the Emperor caught them. But, children became freedom, because they helped the emperor.

The Emperor gave a big Chinese vase for children as a present. Then, the magic key took the children to home. The Chinese vase what the Emperor gave them were same design with the broken vase.

I thought that the emperor is terrible man, but he was good man, because he loves his twins and he allowed children to become freedom after all.

After I read this book, I thought that I want to go to China. If I can go there, I will visit a lot of sightseeing post, and eat a lot of Chinese foods! I want to buy dress of Chinese, too. I should earn a lot of money for my wish from now. [193/6533]

0 件のコメント: