2009年7月8日水曜日

The worst day in my life e5

I introduce my worst day in my life in this essay. It happened recently, and at my university, KGU. It was around the middle of June. My friend, Anna and I moved to 12goukan to have lunch together.

We entered the class where the number is 1223. Then, I wanted to go to a ladies’ room before become to eat lunch. “Anna, I go to ladies’ room, before lunch. I will come back soonJ” I said, and moved to ladies’ room with a handkerchief and my mobile phone.

If I had left the mobile phone in the class, I wouldn’t have felt sad. So, my mobile phone dropped to into a toilet! I was very surprised at the bad thing. I picked up it from the water, and clean with toilet paper. Of course, I didn’t want to touch the toilet! But, I had to do it.

After I washed my hands and mobile phone, I came back to class. I told that thing what happened in the ladies’ room to Anna. She cheered up me.

After the class finished, I had to buy new mobile phone, because my old one was a dirty phone. But, on the day, I didn’t have enough money and time to buy new one. So, I told the thing to my boyfriend, and I borrowed his old mobile phone from him until I buy it. His mobile phone was bigger than my old one, so it wasn’t useful.

After all, I bought a new release one at Best denki where the shop of electric goods, because I found a nice design.

When I have dropped my mobile phone into the toilet, I was very sad certainly, but now, I’m very happy because I got a new wonderful mobile phone. I will use it carefully. [306/6152]

0 件のコメント: