2009年7月5日日曜日

I bought a cat!?


I bought a new item of mobile phone yesterday. Please look this picture. This is cleaner formed cat’s hand. It’s so lovely!

My friend had it, and she showed me the cute cat’s hand cleaner. I wanted it as soon as saw it. So, I ask to her the place where she has got it. She took me to the place; it was third floor of You Me town at Hikarinomori. There were a lot of Gatyapon (capsules of gift)

It cost 200 yen, then, I didn’t have even 100 yen. So she gave me some money.

The gatyapon of cat’s hand cleaner had some kinds of cats. They were black cat, American short hair, and other Japanese cat. I wanted American short hair’s hand cleaner, because it was only big size, so it was special!

But, I got black cat’s hand cleaner. I felt sad a little, but it is cute too. I prefer it, because it is not only cute, but also useful! I can clean my mobile phone with the cleaner whenever I want to clean it. I want all kinds of cat’s hand cleaner, so I will buy them next payday. [195/5846]

0 件のコメント: