2009年7月10日金曜日

Book review 1-12 [The Frog Prince]


Book Review 1-12 [The Frog Prince]

I read this book; title is “The Frog Prince” I chose it, because the illustration is so cute and I interested in the story of frog. The heroin, named Poppy is so cute girl, but I think that her character is bad.

When she fell into the pond with her favorite golden ball what her birthday present from her father, a frog helped her, because she promised something to him.

But, after he helped her, she came back to the palace soon. The frog called her again and again, but she didn’t hear his voice.

On the night, he went to the palace to meet Poppy. She rejected to meet him, but her father invited the frog into the palace.

Poppy said that she wanted to keep the promise, then her father was very angry, so, she kept the promise unwillingly.

The end of this story is interesting! Because I don’t write the end in this post, please read yourself if you want to know the end.

I like this story because there are some jokes and illustrations are cute. I want to read more books like this. [188]

0 件のコメント: