2009年7月22日水曜日

USAVICH


Please look at this picture! Do you know this character? The name is Putin, and he is a main character of USAVICH that popular animation of Japan.


USAVICH has two main characters, they are Putin and Kirenenko, green is Putin, and red is Kirenenko. I love Putin!! He is so cute and funny rabbit! But Kirenenko always angry, and he is very violence rabbit! Please watch USAVICH, you can watch it on Official web site whenever you want to watch.

Today, I went to TOHO cinema in Hikari no mori and I watched EVANGELION with my sister. After watching movie, we went to a game center, because we wanted to this USAVICH strap, of cource, I wanted both of Putin and Kirenenko. I thought that I can get them soon, but we spent a lot of money for this strap. It was difficult for us to get them:<

After all, we got two Putin, but we couldn't get Kirenenko and we spent about 3000yen :( I thought that I had to buy them at the shop.


But I will try to get big USAVICH doll this weekend! "Yes, I can! I will try!!" [193]

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Ayumi.

How was EVNGERION? Was it interesting?
I watched first one on TV a few weeks ago. Actually I didn't know that EVANGERION was appeared on movie.

Toshi

Ayumi さんのコメント...

>>Toshi
Thank you for a lot of coments on my blog. EVANGERION was so interesting!! I want to watch it again.