2009年7月30日木曜日

love pasta




I went to a new restaurant with my sister for our lunch. The name is COCORO, and there were pasta and pizza.





It located in near the TSUTAYA in Kikuyo, and it wasn't big restaurant, but I think you can find it soon, because it faces road.

COCORO is famous restaurant as having many pasta menus. There were tomato sauce pasta, cream sauce pasta and Japanese sauce pasta. I wanted to eat all sauce, but then I chose tomato sauce.






I ordered pasta set, it had a past (you can chose your favorite one in the all pasta menu), salad, focaccia (a Italy food), ice cream (you can chose one from vanilla, strawberry and chocolate) and drink (you can chose from soft drink menu). And the price was only 1500yen♪

Salad wasn't cheap, it had lettuce, tempura of burdock and hums It was good, and I think it is so reasonable!! Of course the taste was good and ice cream was big size.

I want to go there again and I will eat cream pasta next time. [177/8434]

0 件のコメント: