2009年7月22日水曜日

Tokyo Disney Land



I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my friends for the first time!! We overslept and we couldn't go there in opening time. When we entered TDL, there were a lot of people, because the day was Sunday.








At first, we enjoyed a "coffee cup", but I felt unwell because it turned round and round. After I had a rest, we separated into two groups, because my friend, Ayami and I don't like terrible attraction like splash-mountain but others like them.


So Ayami and I enjoyed western land. We watched a Bear's show and we wore costume of Western and took a picture. It was very fun!!

A few hours later, we joined and went to "Haunted mansion". We managed to entered the mansion after standing in line for a hour. It was fearful, but I enjoyed it.


After "Haunted mansion", we went to "Pooh's honey hunt", and lined up for a few minutes to enjoy it. But then the attraction had some troubles, so we couldn't enjoy it.


We couldn't enjoy a lot of attractions, because there were a lot of people. But TDL was very fun!! I want to go there again someday. [195]

0 件のコメント: