2009年7月22日水曜日

wedding

I attended my friend's wedding ceremony on July 11th. It held at Hotel Okura tokyo Bay in Chiba prefecture.




Before ceremony, I had my hair set. It cost about 8,000yen! I thought the price was expensive:<



After I prepared my dress, I entered a church.
There were the bride and bride groom's friends and relatives.



After the bride groom entered church, the bride who my friend entered with her father. She looks very nerves, and I took picture.

She was so beautiful and I wanted to wear the wedding dress. Her wedding dress was very nice design!!


After the ceremony, I attended the wedding party too. There were a glass of champagne and French dish. They were delicious, and I wanted to drink more champagne.

When bride read out a letter for her mother, I was moved, and my friends shed tears. It was good letter.


Next day, I went to Tokyo Disney Land for the first time! I will write about TDL in next post:)

[168]

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Hi,Ayumi

Congratulation on your freind!
I think your friend must be very beautiful..☆

Maiko