2009年7月31日金曜日

my summer vacation

Do you have any plan for your summer vacation? I have some plans and a lot of things what I have to do during this summer vacation!

First, I introduce my plans. I will go to Fukuoka prefecture on September 18th to watch a live concert. It is Acid Black Cherry's concert live! I couldn't go to his concert of last summer, so I can hardly wait to watch him. I will go there with my sister, because she likes him too.

I loved his song since my friend had recommended it to me. Then he had sang a lot of songs as a vocal of group named Janne Da Arc.

Sad to say, most of the people around me didn't know Acid Black Cherry, but they knew Janne Da Arc :-) I think that Janne Da Arc is more famous than Acid Black Cherry, because the group sang some theme song of famous cartoon films. For example, it is Gekkouka (a theme song of Black Jack)

I like both of Janne Da Arc and Acid Black Cherry, and I want a lot of people to know them.


Before I go to the live concert, I will go to the Kyusyu national museum to watch a statue of Asyura. It is national treasure in Japan, and it is displayed at the Kyusyu national museum in Fukuoka prefecture only this summer term.

I like to watch historical materials like this, so I want to watch it.b But I haven't yet decided to anything definite.

And I will go out with my friend Chinami next week, and I think I want to go to interesting spot, but I don't have any good idea now. If you know a good spot, please tell me. We have drivers license, but don't have car, so please tell me a spot where we can go by train or bus.

And I will watch fireworks in Kumamoto on August 7th. It is festival of Hinokuni. I think a lot of student of KGU come to the festival, because it will hold at castle of Kumamoto. I f you go there, please take picture of fireworks, and post in your blog. I want to see them. Of course, I will take a picture, and pot it in this blog.

Second, I introduce some things what I have to do. It is study! I will have test to become local civil servant on September 20th. To pass the first test, I should study about a lot of fields. For example. I should study about politics, economic, and international society. Moreover, I should study about Japanese, science, and mathematics! I don't like mathematics, and I can't understand it!! But I want to pass the test, so I will study hard during this month.

As you can see I have a lot of plan. I want to enjoy this summer vacation.[480/9789]

0 件のコメント: