2009年7月30日木曜日

New hair style?




I bought a new fashion item, it is this wig♪ I wanted to changed my hair style, but I can't, because I have to do job hunting. That is why I decided to buy a wig for the first time.





At first, I researched web site that I can get nice wig. My friend who use it often tell me a web site, it was Airly. She said "A wig of this web site is very good!! It is natural like real hair!!" I visited the site, and there were some wigs, but I couldn't find nice one.







I researched another site, and I found some web shop. I looked for cute and reasonable wig, finally, I found it!

Now, my hair style is semi-long, and color is black, so I bought a long-curl style, and its color was brawn.

On Tuesday, I worn it as soon as it was delivered to my home. But!! The long wig wasn't suitable for me:<>
After I cut the hair of wig, I found another nice one in a web site, named Star rich. All wig's price are 2980yen. It is so reasonable!! I bought long-curl wig which the color is natural black.


And it reached me today!! I like this wig, because it looks natural like real hair. I want wear it when I go out. But the bangs is too long for me, so I have to cut it.

I think wig is very convenient item, because I can go out soon even my hair is disheveled hair and I can change my hair style whenever I want to do it.

I want more wigs, for example, I want to buy short hair style, semi-long curl and long straight. If you know nice wig, please tell me. [296/8890]




0 件のコメント: