2009年7月31日金曜日

cook♪


Recently, I cook with my boyfriend at his home. For example, we often cook curry, beef stew, and other ordinal dishes together.


Last week, I made this hamburger steak for lunch with him. He went to the supermarket and meat store to buy foods, and I prepared some vegetables at home.


My boyfriend can cook very well, his Chinese foods and takikomi-gohan(rice cooked with meat, fish, vegetables, etc.) is very good! I like them.


But he can't chop a carrot or onion into fine pieces, so I always have to do it. I want him to become more good chef:)


After he came back to the home, we began to cook together. It was easy to make the hum burger steak, it was only do mix.


We made a lot of them, and he ate almost of them! Of course I ate it. It was delicious!!


It was fun time that we cook together and the hamburger steak was good, so I want to cook it again with him.
[169/9309]

0 件のコメント: