2009年4月24日金曜日

Essay 2 My treasure


I introduce my treasures in this essay. I have a lot of treasures, and I can’t choose my best one, because every treasure has memories.
I show you two treasures from my treasure. They are my key case, and a necklace.

This is my favorite key case, so it is one of my treasures. I was given it by my boss and colleagues of my part time job, when I resigned from there.
Ms. K selected it for me. She has good sense, of course, I like it very much! The color is shining black, and it has nice design. The brand is PATRICK COX. I did’t know the brand until I got it. Now, I like PATRICK COX, and I want to get a wallet of the brand.

The key case has my memory of my part time job. I worked there about 2 years with same peoples, and everyone is older than I. But we were good friends.
Ms. A always told me her memory of stay at abroad. She loves go to abroad, and she has stayed in a lot of country. For example, she told me her memories of Spain, Korea, Turkey and many places. Her topics were very interesting! The key case reminds me of these memories once in a while. It is one of my favorite goods and treasure, so I will use carefully.

Next, I will show you a necklace. My boyfriend gave me this necklace as a souvenir of Okinawa. Before he left Kumamoto for Okinawa, he said “I will not buy souvenir, because the trip is business.” I understood, and I didn't expect it.
But when he came back, he gave it to me. It was a necklace made from coral. I was very happy to received it and know his tender heart. It is my treasure! I will wear it carefully.[311/1496]




0 件のコメント: