2009年4月23日木曜日

Book Review 1-03 [The Flying Elephant]


I read this book; it is “The Flying Elephant”. I choose it from a lot of books, because I thought that the title is funny, and the illustration of cover is cute.


Have you ever seen a flying elephant? I have never seen it. Of course, the flying elephant is not real elephant. It is balloon of a supermarket.

When children went to supermarket, the elephant is on the top of building. But bad storm came, and strong wind blew elephant away. After that, when children went to school, the elephant was in the school! It was fat elephant, and children laughed whenever they see it. But, finally, it became flat elephant rather than slim elephant. That’ why a man let the air out of balloon.


When I finished reading this book, I think that I want to see a flying elephant! If I see it, I will take a picture and movie, and show you in this blog:) But, as you know, it is impossible that a real elephant is flying. Moreover, I have never seen a balloon of elephant in Japan. It seems that it is difficult for us to see flying elephant. [195/1020]

0 件のコメント: