2009年4月24日金曜日

Beautiful rose

Yesterday, I went to shopping with my sister after class. Whenever I go to the simo-touri(downtown of Kumamoto) from my school, I use streetcar. But then, we decided to walk to there, because we want to save money.

It was long distance, and I was tired. But I found a beautiful rose on my way to downtown.
I couldn't take a picture clearly, but real rose were very beautiful! There were not only red, but also white and pink. I was pleased to see them, and I thought that walking is good. [92/1185]






3 件のコメント:

anya さんのコメント...

What the beautiful roses!! It is like you☆:)

I think I want to walk when I read your blog.

Chiro さんのコメント...

It's beautiful rose☆
I like it!!

Ayumi さんのコメント...

>>anya
Thank you for coming my blog. I'm not beautiful!!:<

>>Chiro
Thank you for coming my blog. If you have any free time,please try to go ther to see the rose.