2008年7月4日金曜日

Medical problem

I’ll write about serious topic today. I often discuss serious social topic because my boyfriend like to discuss them. I will write one of them in this post.

My boyfriend is pharmacist.
He is very noisy about medical problems.
He says…

Japanese insurance need be used for Japanese medical. Money for medical help for patient’s family members to release ‘care person’, and a hospital will be able to employ many medical staffs.
Generally speaking, a patient brings the family inconvenient life and very expensive medical expenses.
If the family takes care of the patient in home, the family will feel inconvenient life.
And one of the family members is given responsibility.
If the medical staff cares the patient in hospital, the family will take very expensive medical expense.

And the family pays much money for the family member.
When we hope to solve two things at the same time, Japanese insurance is very important. Japan should stop to waste the money, and change to use insurance. Japan can help many families.

Subsidiary, the hospitals employ many medical staff.
The medical staff uses much money in the local area. The money can fill over the society.
As a result, many people in local area make much money.
And he always speech “Japanese insurance is good system, but Japan is high tax and low welfare. It is very very sad story.”


It is difficult for me to understand for certain his ideas. But I think that taking care of a patient will have a lot of troubles. It will take expensive costs just he said.

However, my opinion is the opposite. I think that we shouldn’t depend on insurance.
In our time, I don’t have the full confidence of various Japanese systems. Probably, a lot of people have same opinion. We always hear injustice of company and government system on TV programs or newspaper. So, I can’t confidence in them. I think that I should care of me by myself.

Of course, insurance is very important for our life, but, we shouldn’t too depend on it.
I will tell my boyfriend my opinion. We will discuss this next our date. [358/5872]

0 件のコメント: