2008年6月30日月曜日

agar!

Recently, I eat agar everyday. Do you know agar? It is called Kanten(寒天) in Japanese.

It has a lot of dietary fibers and moreover, it is a low-calories food. So it was often eaten as diet food.

I eat it for a diet, and of course, I love agar. I have loved it since I was child, because it is my memorial food.

My grandmother often made sweets made of agar and milk. It was agar of milk (Gyunyu-kanten). It was so good, I loved my grandmother’s it.

Now, I’m adult, so I can make it by myself. It is very easy to cook agar of milk. So, I’m going to introduce the recipe.

First, you should prepare agar (250~400yen), milk (150~300yen/1000ml), sugar and fruit (If you want add in it)

Next, you have to boil water (300ml) with milk (300ml), sugar in a same stew pan.

After all materials have mixed and melt, you can move it in mold. Then, you can add some fruits, if you want to eat. And keep it in a refrigerator until it gets cold.

After 2~3 hours later, you can eat so good agar of milk. If you didn’t add sugar, it is low-calories.

I make only water agar sometimes, it is very low-calories. But it is not good so much, I ate it with syrup. If you hate milk, please try to make non-milk agar.

Today, I will make agar of milk with orange. So I will post the pictures in this blog. [254]

0 件のコメント: