2008年7月3日木曜日

McDonald's

I love hamburger! Especially, I like McDonald’s food. I eat it about twice a week. I always order “value set”. It has main hamburger, fried potato and drink. You can choose hamburger and drink that you want in “value set”. I often eat shrimp-hamburger and “Quarter-Pond Deluxe”.

“Quarter-Pond Deluxe” is limited the area that I can buy it. The limited area is Kumamoto prefecture. I live in Kumamoto Prefecture now, so I can eat it whenever I want to eat. It is bigger than the other and has a lot of vegetables.

When I’m a bit hungry, value set is too much. So I order “snack pair”. It is very reasonable, it cost only150 yen!! And it has about four pair menu (I forget exactly menus). I always eat hamburger pair. It is normal hamburger and coffee set.

But snack pair is sold only after 14:00. The time is called “snack-time”. When you want to eat it, you should go to McDonald’s after 14:00.

I like hamburger, but, recently, I think that I should reduce the number of times of eat it, because it seems that McDonald’s food has a lot of fat. If I continue to eat it, I will more fat in the future. I want to change the number of times of eat from twice a week into twice a month.

Please let me know your favorite McDonald’s menu, and another good hamburger shop you know. [240]

0 件のコメント: