2009年6月18日木曜日

soy sauce pasta

I made a shouyu sauce pasta with beef, because there was good beef in a refrigerator of my home. I had expected good taste until I ate it, but I failed in cook them.

I thought that it is easy to make the sauce, but it was wrong.
So, I couldn't make good sauce:(

Of course, the pasta was not good, because I failed in make the sauce. I was very sad.

A few days later, I asked my friend how to make good the sauce. She is good at with make the sauce, because she always make soy sauce pasta. She taught me some seasonings. I will make soy sauce pasta again with them. [115]

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Ayumi.

When I was in Papua New Guinea, I often used to cook Pasta. I sometimes use soy source. I put bacon or corned beef, onion, and sweet pepper. Also I used butter instead of salad oil.

Toshi