2009年5月29日金曜日

BookReview 1-07[Scarecrows]


I read this book, the title is "Scarecrows". It is story of my favorite series.


Biff and Chip who main character in this series planted seeds in their garden. But, the birds ate the seeds! Then Biff and Chip had a nice idea, it is making a scarecrow. They made a boy scarecrow, named Fred. Then, the magic key began to glow, and the magic took them in another world.


In the world, Fred is alive, so he could move and speaking! There were some scarecrows in the world, and they held dance party for scarecrows. Biff and Chip couldn't join to the party, because they are human. But Fred had an idea, so they colud join the party dressed like a scarecrow.


They had a good time, it was very exciting party. After they came back home, Biff and Chip made a girl scarecrow. There are two scarecrows in their garden, and protect their plants.


To tell the truth, I didn't like scarecrows before I read this story, because Japanese scarecrow is very fearful! I think that most of Japanese scarecrows have only head, and don't have their body. It is very fearful.


I want Japanese scarecrows change into nice one like Fred.[204/3376]


0 件のコメント: