2009年4月16日木曜日

a lot of foods♪ karaoke♪

I went to karaoke with my friend on Saturday. We met in front of PARCO at 7:00 p.m.
Then, we were very hungry!! That’s why we went to restaurant before karaoke.

We entered Toritetsu, because wanted eat yakitori (a grilled chicken). It was first time that I go to toritetsu. I ordered cassis-orange, zosui, and a lot of kusiyaki! Whenever I drink liquor, I drink cassis-orange, because I love it. All foods what I ate were very good!! I want to go there again.

After we ate dinner, went to el-notes (a karaoke shop in downtown). We ate foods of the shop, salad, pasta and green tea parfait. And I drunk liquor again, it was a coconut pineapple. It was good! But I like better cassis orange than it.

I sang my favorite songs, Donten (a cloudy sky), anataMAGIC(your MAGIC), and songs of Acid Black Cherry. It was very fun time!! I want to go there again. [157/702]

0 件のコメント: