2008年6月6日金曜日

Essay 5 [The worst day in your life]

The worst day in your life

It was really bad day in my life. It was 5 years ago, and I was 16years old.

In those days, I had favorite musician, it was ‘w-inds.’. w-inds. was not so much as a musician as an idol. It has 3 members in the group, and I like them because every member was so cool. I had loved them since I was junior high school student.

My bad day is related to w-inds. . 5years ago the day, I had a very important things. It was concert of w-inds. . In order to go the concert, I had had a lot of part time job to earn money. Because of going to the concert requires a lot of money, I should have worked very hard.

I could prepare enough money to go the concert, but it was happened. The day before the concert, a stomachache attacked me! It was not common stomachache, it was severe pain. I went to hospital, and the pain was come from gastroenteritis. I had fever and severe pain.

On the important day, I couldn’t stand up, because of my illness. I had still had a fever and pain. I couldn’t go to the concert as a matter of course. I was very sad, I shed tears.

I passed the day crying.

Because I couldn’t go to the concert, I wasted my ticket, so, money. Though I had worked very hard for the concert, all my efforts came to nothing.

It is the worst day in my life, but I think that it is not serious, now. I was really child then. It is my bad day memory, but, on the other hand, it is also shameful memory, now. [290/3562]

0 件のコメント: