2007年7月4日水曜日

5th essay MOVIE


Recently, I often watch various movies. I watched CARS, PIRATS OF CARIBEAN, DORORO, and many so on. From those movies, I recommend one movie for you.

It is The Pursuit of Happyness(Shiawase no tikara) The leading actor is Will Smith. This story is based on a true story.
A man who hasn't had much education was trying for get a job for top company. Because he has wasted his all money on his business. Therefore his wife gave up on him. So he lost money, house, and wife. But he has one happiness. It is his son. He decided to challenge to get a job for his son.
He and his son became homeless. His son said complaint sometimes, because he is child. Then his father cheer up him. It is very sad and painful scene. I moved it.

I couldn't help shedding for this movie. But it is not only sad scene, but also funny scene. If you watch this movie, you should laugh and shed.

This movie show us difficult of living, wonderful happiness, love and many so on. Those are very important for our life. I learned a lot of things from this story. I want you to watch this movie:D

According to official site, DVD will be out 7/25. Please watch this DVD. I'm going to watch again.

[221]


0 件のコメント: