2007年6月17日日曜日

What is Kumamoto's good point? [eaasy4]


Kumamoto has many wonderful things. Recently I saw and experienced it. So I want you to know it, I will introduce Kumamoto with my experience.

 First, I introduce food of Kumamoto. Kumamoto has a lot of famous foods. Basashi, karasirenkon, jindaiko and many so on. The other hand, local of Kumamoto has a lot of each good food. Wherever I go, I can eat good taste food. For example, Soba is very good in Aso, Takoyaki is good in Amakusa, and many many so on! Kumamoto's food is very good taste. Do you know the reason?

That is why Kumamoto has clean spring water. It serve tap water to all of Kumamoto's water supply. Some restaurants irrigate spring water by my self for good taste. Spring water is very important for Kumamotos food.

Second, I introduce water spot of Kumamoto. Kumamoto has a lot of tourist spots be related to water. For example, the source of Shirakawa, and Kikuchi is popular. In summer, many people come there. They enjoy water by various ways. Someone enjoy it by drinking water, the other enjoy it by just seeing the flow of water.

I have gone the source of Shirakawa, Kikuchi and Takamori water spring park, and many so on. I can’t remember all places’ name, because I have gone many many places.

Especially, I recommend you Takamori water spring park. It is a tunnel with a waterfall and stream. You can walk along stream, and when you get end, you can see wonderful water show. I have gone there twice, but I want to go to again! Please go there.

Finally, I think that Kumamoto’s good point is clean water. So we should protect it, and enjoy!
[285]

2 件のコメント:

lefty さんのコメント...

1,Great!!
2,I like Takamori water park's photo.
3,Nothing say.

maimai さんのコメント...

Hello!! Your blog is very nice.
I like Kumamoto's food. It is very delicious. Please give me more information.j