2007年4月11日水曜日

My introduce

Hello.my name is Luca. I'm nineteen years old.
I have 4 people in my family, my father,my mother and two sisters.
My tall is 164 cm. My weight is secret. My face resembles my father's face, and my character too.But I'm not glad it.
My hobby is driving with my boyfriend. Though I don't have driver's lisence, he takes me various tourist attraction, hot spring and good restraunt. I like hot spring. Hot spring meke my skin beautiful!!
Another my hobby is sleeping. I like sleeping very much. Because of this hobby, I often late for school and doze off at class. I think that I should improve those but habits.
I belong to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I belonged to orchestra club, and Iplayed cello at this club. Cello was very intresting instrment. Now I retired club, and started part time job. I have part time job five times a week. It is hard scheduel for me, but that work is fun.

2 件のコメント:

anya さんのコメント...

Hi,I'm Anya:-D
I enyoy your introduction writing.
Your birthday is coming soon,What do you want for your birthday???

My face and character resemble my father's,I'm not glad it too.Do you dislike your father?

Your boyfriend is so nice!Especially,he can drive a car.My boyfriend(ofcouse you know?) can drive ONLY 50cc bike...:-<

LUCA,you are heavy sleeper!But I guess you work too much.I think you need relax time...Why don't you hung out with your boyfriend or us?

I will come your blog.
See you next;-)

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hello!! My name is Makky.If you free time, I want to come you my blog.